Adding a pop of color to a wedding is a great way to make your day stand out and look gorgeous! Pink is such a classic color and a favorite among brides. However, adding color can come with some rules to make sure the day doesn’t become overpowered. Plus, if your partner isn’t the biggest fan, we’ve got some tips to include more subtle, but equally gorgeous, pink touches!
- Let your venue bring the pink to you! This gorgeous wall is at the Pierce House and made the perfect backdrop for the bride’s shoes!
- Plan your wedding around sunset! Not only do you get that gorgeous pink sky, but also, who doesn’t love a sunset shot?
- Use lighting! We definitely recommend hiring professionals to help set the right mood for your wedding and reception. Pink is a really popular color to help set the party mood for receptions!
- Signature cocktails are a great way to bring a splash of color in! Not only are they delicious but doesn’t this drink look fantastic?
- Invitations, save the dates, programs are a great way to set the color scheme before the wedding (and to include in your day-of pictures)! We love the blush pink detail.
- Decor, of course! This sparkly table runner is so festive and sets the tone for this intimate reception. We love how it’s paired with blush pink roses and greens so it’s not too overpowering!
- Check out this decadent cake! We’re total suckers for a good slice of wedding cake and this one looks amazing. Created by Mirbeau Inn & Spa the gold touches really make it look great!
- If your groom is a bit more hesitant, maybe try incorporating pink in smaller ways. We love these gifts the bride wrapped for her girls. It’s subtle but made for a great image!9. Outfit your wedding party in pink. Dresses, robes and their bouquets allow you to be surrounded by pink when you are most likely wearing white.