Countdown to the Big Day!
Between choosing us and your big day:
- Friend us and like us on Facebook
- Engagement session
- Discuss your ideas, including location, activities and how you hope to use the photos; check out “a Most Fun Engagement Session“.
- Set the date and a rain date.
- Think about what to wear and what to bring; check out our Portrait Planning Guide.
- Have a blast during the session.
- Photos ready in about 2-4 weeks.
- Finalize decisions about how to use the photos: save-the-dates, prints, sign-in book, etc; order what you want.
- Planning questions and ideas
- Need referrals for other professionals? Check out our Issimo List and/or ask.
- Timeline questions? Ask.
- Lighting questions? Ask.
- Any questions? Ask.
- We are happy to help in any way we can, so please ask, ask, ask.
One month before your wedding:
- We will send you our Photography Planning Guide.
- After you read it, please complete the forms we send you and email them back to us. There will be a:
- Schedule a time to talk and go over your wedding day plans.
- Have you booked rehearsal dinner coverage? Some of the best moments of the weekend occur at the rehearsal dinner. We love photographing them because it allows us to get to know the cast of characters. Contact us for availability.
Your wedding day….
Congrats, you made it. It’s going to be amazing!
We are here for you. We will be in the background capturing your special day, and are also happy to help in any way that doesn’t keep us from doing our primary job, aka creating amazing photos for you. We will be watching out for you, but please feel free to ask us for help if you need it.
Following your wedding:
- If you are excited and can’t wait, we’ll put up a sneak peek on the blog or Facebook 1-2 weeks later.
- View your photos! – that’s right the whole shebang. The wait is over(usually no more than a month); you get to relive the day and enjoy it all over again. In celebration, we will offer you a special gallery opening discount of 30% off any prints ordered online. Valid for 2 weeks. This is the best sale we offer on prints and it is available to you, your friends, your family, anyone you share the gallery with.
- Your files are made available to you.
- Let’s make you a beautiful album
- We will send you all the info you need to get started on your album.
- If you want to take another look at the albums, let us know.
- Send us your album wish list.
Within a month of receiving your album wish list:
- Receive a draft of your album design.
- Review draft and let us know your thoughts.
- Upon approval of final draft of album, we send your album to be made for you.
About 2-3 months after approval:
Hooray! Album is ready to be picked up.
One year later:
Please make sure we have your most up to date contact info.